Thursday, April 28, 2011

meals week two

Thought I would tempt you all with the menu from my second week of delivery from the Ceres Project.

Carrot soup with orange and fennel
Quinoa cakes
Broccoli and Tomato Salad
Herbed Chicken Skewers
Fresh Orange and Beet Salad
Roasted Fish with Pumpkin Seed and Herb Pesto

Mmmm- it was all delicious.  This week I decided to take the approach of tasting everything for dinner tonight and then I can pick and choose by meals after.  It seemed like even more food this week.  This is such an amazing service.  Hope you'll spread the good word if you're so moved by this awesome program!

Other than that I'm doing well.  Finally got my feet back under me, of course I have a little cold again, but I guess that isn't exactly surprising.  I will try to make sure I get a little down time tomorrow in the midst of party preparation.  Gratefully I have lots of help and we are in good shape for Saturday.  Even better, my sister KC is coming to spend Friday night with us to help, and she is a morning person which means I can sleep in on Saturday before the party!  That will definitely set me up for a good rest of the day of celebrating Nick!  Tomorrow though, it is Royal Wedding day and you can bet I will be watching (a recording- not live!) to see the lovely couple tie the knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment