Monday, April 4, 2011

Chemo #2

A quick check in for how I'm doing. I prepped better (drank lots of water & ate well in preparation. I also proactively took my "as needed" anti-nausea meds. Although I won't call it yet, so far there has been no nausea at all. I can still feel my interest in food being limited but- I just finished eating dinner with my family! Real food!

So overall it is a good day. Tumor shrinking, my bloodwork looks normal good (not affected negatively), and I seem to be handling the drugs much much better than last time.

On another note, my hair started falling out yesterday. Not chunks but major shedding- constantly. So I've put it in a braid to mitigate the amount I'm leaving everywhere, and figuring what the next step will be. Maybe I'll be rocking that bald look!

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts were with you today, I am sooo glad chemo is going better this round! Yay for no nausea!! I know you, out of anyone, can rock that bald look if you had to. I'm glad to hear the tumors shrinking!
    -jenny

    ReplyDelete