Monday, March 14, 2011

Houston...

We have teeth!  Well, a tooth.  Bella cut her first tooth sometime between last night and this morning.  Poor thing has been sleeping terribly for the last three nights (we're talking up nearly every hour) so I am grateful that the tooth is through.  I expect a second to follow soon as I understand they typically arrive in pairs.

Every milestone is a little bittersweet for me.  I am so excited (I was seriously giddy this morning when I discovered her tooth) but then get a little sad thinking about how quickly her life is going.  I know I will have more babies and will experience this again, but there is something special about the first.  At any rate, it is such a wonderful joy to celebrate life's little milestones with my baby girl!

No pictures showing the tooth, but here's one of my big girl relaxing with a bottle in Panera!

1 comment: