Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekly Update

Again late. As I rapidly approach my maternity leave for work, I get busier and busier!

How far along? 27 Weeks

How big is baby? 16 inches head to toe and 2.5 pounds! Getting big! They say she is about the size of a head of cauliflower, but I've never seen a 16 inch cauliflower! =)

Total weight gain/loss: Back to pre-pregnancy weight and continuing to grow!

Maternity clothes? I decided today to wear a pair of pre-pregnancy pants and am discovering that although they were very loose before, they are officially tight across my belly! Guess I'd better get a few more items to wear from the maternity store!

Sleep: It comes and goes. Up in the middle of the night pretty regularly again with the pregnant woman's bladder, but my body officially only wants to sleep on its side.

Best moment this week: hmmm... Not much happened this week! I guess it was yesterday at the acupuncturist when she kicked me so hard my entire body shook.

Movement: Regular, and getting stronger every single day.

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: nothing very unusual

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: Just that I keep expanding.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleep! (still)

What I am looking forward to: my baby showers! Two and a half weeks away to the friends shower and the following week is the family shower. I'm getting excited to celebrate with all the amazing women in my life!

Weekly Wisdom: Just when you think you have the hang of this pregnancy thing, it will change!

Milestones: Being out of pre-pregnancy pants officially I suppose!

Bump Picture: I'll try. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment