Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh Baby!

Our little girl is becoming increasingly active and strong these days. I feel her most often in the morning when it is about that time to wake up (usually right when I'm getting hungry) and then after meals. It is still somewhat sporadic (Nick tells me regularly that I 'never' tell him when she is moving) so not easy to have someone feel her from the outside. The other night though she kicked me hard enough that my whole belly bounced. Guess that means I should prepare myself for some "alien" moments when I can see her moving around.

Not much else new to report. The nursery is nearly finished with painting. I have some trim to finish but the walls and ceiling are done. We are still waiting for the furniture to be delivered, but it is at the store ready to come here. Then hopefully in the next month we can get the carpet put in and actually have it decorated! My goal is to have the room set up by mid May when my shower for friends will be. Since the shower will be at my house it will be fun to be able to show the room off. I'll also be sure to post a picture once there is something to take a picture of!

Other than that, I'm just cruising right along! I'm wishing for a nice vacation but doing well other than that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment