Friday, April 16, 2010

Amazing the difference

It is truly amazing the difference than one night of good sleep can make for me. This is generally true anyhow but even more so when pregnant. Of course being pregnant I'm tired most of the time, or at best not tired, but easily made that way. My recovery time from activity is terrible and my endurance even worse.

In a perfect world, I would be allowed to sleep for as long as necessary until I feel rested. Sadly this would make it nearly impossible to hold down a job or do anything semi-functional in my life.

Anyhow last night, by some miracle, I managed a good night of sleep. It was a standard length and I still had to wake up to my alarm clock, but by some miraculous chance, I woke up feeling somewhat rested! As a result, my blood sugar numbers for both fasting and breakfast were decent, and I got to work, not only on time, but early! Amazing.

So for the next few months my goal is to try and figure out what will allow me to get a good night of sleep. Lord knows I'm in trouble once Isabella is here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment