Monday, April 19, 2010

Bedding!

So as my dear friend Courtney pointed out, I have been lazy with the pictures. I promise (yet again) to get a bump picture for tomorrow's weekly update. Also Nursery pictures can be expected soon- but not yet! I finished painting yesterday (with much thanks to Nick and Lorraine who I couldn't have finished without), but it is just an empty room right now. So once we hang the light and get the furniture, I will post a preview photo.

Until then- I received our bedding! Here are some pictures!



Comforter (sorry it is blurry!)
























Bumper!










Wall Hangings!

3 comments:

  1. lightbyanyname@yahoo.comApril 19, 2010 at 3:42 PM

    I LOVE the bedding!!!!! (no surprise there). Can't wait to see the finished nursery.
    Love
    Mama Maggie Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really like the bold, simple patterns and the color combo. I love pink, brown and green together. Very mod (I think!) XO

    ReplyDelete