Monday, April 19, 2010

Hiccups!

I forgot to mention in my earlier post (in my haste to post before my day got away from me) that I think we had the hiccups for the first time this morning! Or at least the first time I felt them.

Isabella occasionally moves into a position where she is right on my cervix. I don't know if it is her head or not, because I feel her hitting me on the cervix. This morning though, when I was preparing my breakfast, I thought she was hitting me in the cervix again, but then I realized that this wasn't as hard, and it was about 10 times in a row at regular intervals. Pretty sure that was my baby girl having the hiccups right on my cervix!

The great news is that means she is practicing breathing. We want those lungs nice and strong! Now if she would just not sit right on my cervix.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment