Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weekly Update

Yes I realize I'm a day late but c'est la vie. =) No picture either... That will just have to wait till next week!

How far along? 24 weeks (That's six months!)

How big is baby? 9 inches crown to rump and about 1 3/4 pounds- the size of an eggplant.

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself recently- tell you next week!

Maternity clothes? Yep

Sleep: Not so much lately. Between sore hips and arms that fall asleep when sleeping on my side, sleeps been eluding me.

Best moment this week: Nearly finishing the paint in the nursery!

Movement: Very regular, though mostly internal still. Nick gets frustrated that he never feels her but it's so sporadic!

Food cravings: no cravings per se.

Food Aversions: Doing well but I'm realizing I have a true hatred of onions

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: Starting to wonder if I'm feeling Braxton Hicks contractions. Not sure yet, but I think perhaps!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and getting some decorating started!

Weekly Wisdom: listen to your body!

Milestones: Painting the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment