Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekly Update

I know I'm a day late... Oh well! ;)

How far along? 26 Weeks

How big is baby? 15 inches Head to Toe (we've changed measuring tactics this week), and 2.2 lbs. About the size of a cucumber.

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure- haven't weighed myself, but either still down a couple of pounds or about back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes? Exclusively (well except for dresses).

Sleep: missing it greatly.

Best moment this week: Finishing painting the nursery!

Movement: Consistent and strong. The remote definitely bounces now when it's on my belly!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: nothing very unusual

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: only getting bigger every day!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleep! (still)

What I am looking forward to: getting the carpet and furniture in the nursery so I can begin to decorate!

Weekly Wisdom: Numbers on a meter are not the only signs of health. =)

Milestones: Hiccups!

Bump Picture: I realize I keep failing this miserably... I'll try to get one tonight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment