Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekly Update!

How far along? 23 weeks

How big is baby? still about 8.5 inches crown to rump (about the length of an ear of corn), and a pound and a half!!!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down between 4-8 pounds. Not sure what is water weight these days and what is actual growth!

Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively. I do still have those few non maternity pants that I can wear but it is getting less comfortable.

Sleep: Hit or miss! I'm feeling those ligaments stretching more and more so if I'm sore there isn't much sleep to be had.

Best moment this week: Seeing her on the 3D ultrasound!

Movement: Pretty regularly though still not really from the outside. She sits low so most of the movement I feel is on my cervix or bladder with only some on the inside of my belly.

Food cravings: Still loving hot sauce, but I think I am officially addicted to strawberries! I wouldn't call it a craving but if I walk by them in the store I cannot resist. The smell, the taste! Oh they are just SOOOO good!

Food Aversions: Nothing extreme these days. It may be time to try a steak again.

Gender: Without question a girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not eating eggs for breakfast!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted and set up!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do it! Exercise is good, but a sore mama to be is not!

Milestones: Getting the 3D ultrasound was sort of a milestone. Fun to see her live and in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment