Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekly Update 21 weeks

I've not been a very good blogger this week I guess. I managed to go from one weekly update to the next with nary a post between (and a day late to boot!). Last week was a little rough so the long weekend was greatly needed. I'll write about our Disney trip soon, but wanted to get the weekly update up before I was another day late!

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still down about 7 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still mostly for comfort more than necessity although I definitely cannot wear any pants that are "low riders"- only at the waist.

Stretch marks? I may get rid of this question. Nothing that I've noticed.

Sleep: Still mostly pretty good. I move from side to side a lot at night though.

Best moment this week: Feeling the most distinct movement yet! On Pirates of the Caribbean she kicked or hit me right in the cervix three times in a row. It surprised me so much I jumped a little and made Nick nervous. =)

Movement: Definitely. I feel her several times each day now with distinct movement.

Food cravings: I had actually been wanting cake for some odd reason, but that was finally satisfied by a piece of DELICIOUS Disney cake for my nephew Vinnie's 5th birthday.

Food Aversions: Fortunately this seems to be improving. Steak is the big hold out though I was able to eat several taco salads with steak over the last few days. Strong fish smells still get me too. Oh and I was totally turned off by a pizza at Disney too. The smell was awful.

Gender:
Girl! Though I'm getting nervous since it was such an odd "reveal" that I may get a gender verification elective ultrasound done.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping in any comfortable position without being woken up. For example if I fall asleep on my back, I will wake up because I can't breathe well.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery cleaned out and painted.

Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes you just need to listen to your body regardless of what the doctor says.

Milestones: Distinct and consistent movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment