Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekly update

I am changing a few of the questions this week because I'm realizing how repetitive and uninteresting they are getting. =) We'll see how these new questions go! I will also add a picture tonight of my bump, but I forgot to take the picture last night! =)

How far along? 22 weeks

How big is baby? about 8.5 inches crown to rump, and just over a pound in weight (a little bigger than a Spaghetti Squash)

Total weight gain/loss: It is swinging quite a bit more these days but still down between 4 and 8 or so pounds from before pregnancy

Maternity clothes? Still mostly for comfort more than necessity although I definitely cannot wear any pants that are "low riders"- only at the waist.

Sleep: Still mostly pretty good. I move from side to side a lot at night though.

Best moment this week: Nick feeling her kick from the outside!

Movement: Regular and clear each day. Not at regular times or intervals yet (probably a couple more weeks before that happens) and still not totally felt on the outside.

Food cravings: Not exactly a craving but hot sauce has been a winner for me lately. Everything from Tapatio on my tacos to Sriracha on my sushi.

Food Aversions: This week has been pretty good- nothing totally nauseating me. I think the GD diet has helped get me back on track with eating healthfully.

Gender: Girl!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Eating what I want when I want it. I miss spicy tuna and not eating protein with every breakfast!

What I am looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound this weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: Acupuncture is good.

Milestones: Nick felt her from the outside! Pretty big!
Bump Picture:

1 comment:

  1. You actually LOOK radiantly pregnant in this picture sweetheart! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete