Monday, March 1, 2010

A reward!

A reward for those of you reading this. =) We've only told a couple of family members, but we found out the gender of the baby this morning!

It's a....

GIRL!

I'm in total and complete shock. I had myself convinced it was a boy. So much so that I've had all boy dreams for months. Just over the weekend in fact I dreamt that we were at the ultrasound and the tech said "oh yeah, it's all boy!".

So my friends- we are officially team pink! Or purple more likely. =)

I have to totally wrap my head around this now and really nail down what I want to do with the nursery. I'm not actually that "girly girl" so it isn't like I'll be painting the walls pink, but this throws a whole different spin on things.

Name to be shared soon. But not today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment