Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude Project

Something online inspired me.  I want to have a "gratitude project" this month.  My plan is to post each day with something I am feeling grateful for.  There will be no order to it as I will just post about whatever I am inspired to be grateful for that day.  No repeats though- there has to be something new each day.

To start the month off, I am grateful for my family, as a whole (individuals will likely get their own days too).  I feel so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful group of people who are all so loving and supportive.  Best of all, generally speaking, I think we all actually like each other, which is rare in families I've found.  So we get to spend time with one another and actually enjoy it!

Today, I am grateful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment