Saturday, September 3, 2011

Angel Baby

Bella gets sweeter and sweeter every single day- I swear.  I'm guessing all, or at least most, parents feel the same way.  The awe of raising a child is hard to avoid.  The latest in Bella's arsenal of sweetness is freely given hugs.  She will hug often when asked, but in the last few days (at least with me) she has started randomly deciding she needs some mommy love and giving me great big hugs and kisses.  It is the most heart melting moment I can imagine.  This is on top of her hilarious and fun loving self.  I know each and every day that this is an angel in my life.  Some days are harder than others (parenthood is no small potatoes) but those moments where this little person has you cracking up or grabs a hold of your heart like no one ever has before, make everything beyond worth while.  I simply can't wait to watch this wonderful person grow into the amazing woman she already is.  No rush, just sweet, simple joy in the experience of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment