Monday, August 29, 2011

Cutie Pie

I figure I'm way overdue for a proper Bella update.  She just keeps getting cuter and more fun each and every day.  She isn't walking yet, but free standing with increasing frequency and definitely taking a few steps here and there.  Now I would say that she will be walking any day.  She is just taking her time mentally with it.  Physically she could have been running laps months ago! =)

She is also showing more and more of her personality.  She is a total crack up.  She loves playing games and "tells jokes" all the time.  She will babble some string of sounds and end it cracking up.  She really is hilarious.  She is also really developing her language skills, repeating words all the time.  Her awareness and memory really blow my mind.  Today I took her to Trader Joes for some groceries.  We had been to the store just a few days ago and I had purchased a fruit leather for her.  I gave her the fruit leather after we left the store and were in another store.  Today, we walk up to the register and she sees the baskets that hold the fruit leather.  She immediately started pointing and babbling, clearly wanting one.  I was cracking up.  I couldn't believe she remembered!  It isn't like this is a food she regularly gets at home or anything either.

I just love watching her grow and change each and every day.  She is so loving and funny and fun.  And super adorable- check this out!

1 comment: