Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekly Update!

How far along? 32 Weeks

How big is baby? 19 inches, head to toe and 4.5 pounds!  (goodness gracious- another half pound and she is officially beyond preemie sizes!)

Total weight gain/loss: Definitely up, but probably only a pound or two.

Maternity clothes? definitely 100% all the time.

Sleep: I'm able to sleep- not dealing with insomnia thank goodness.  And we discovered this weekend that I sleep through baby moving (which is a good thing in my book!).  I was napping on the couch and Nick had his hand on my belly.  Apparently she was kicking so hard he thought I was jolting myself awake!  He realized it was her when I stayed deep in peaceful slumber!  Now if only I could sleep more hours every day, I'd be in great shape!

Best moment this week: Finishing all of the returns from the showers!  We had a number of duplicate items and needed to balance out the clothes a bit (lots and lots of 0-3, which she'll probably outgrow quite quickly).

Movement: Like I said before, she is getting bigger and stronger every day.  I no longer feel what I consider "kicks" but instead shoves, and rolls, and big movements.  It's odd now- a bit like how your stomach feels when it is really upset with the rolling and boiling type feeling.  Took a few days, but I'm starting to get used to it and not feel nauseous from it!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: starting to gag again, but nothing in particular.  Hopefully this isn't a sign of times to come!

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: nothing really particular other than the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Thinking about anything other than baby stuff.  I'm hoping I can be really selfish in my first couple of weeks of maternity leave and do some pampering before baby arrives!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the baby clothes out of the living room and into the baby room!

Weekly Wisdom: Not feeling particularly wise this week.  So I guess I'll steal- just remember, take things one day at a time.

Milestones: movement I suppose?

Bump Picture: sorry- no pictures this week!  I'll see if I can remember to take one...

No comments:

Post a Comment