Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 34 Weeks

How big is baby? All guesses- somewhere between 5.5 and 6 lbs, and 19-22 inches long.

Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady, a couple of pounds up at most.  My doctors couldn't be happier and I just keep thinking how awesome I'll feel once I deliver, and start to lose with breastfeeding too! =)

Maternity clothes? All the time.  Sadly, I put on a maternity t-shirt with some sweats last night, and discovered that I have outgrown even that.  The bottom of my belly was hanging out!  Just a few more weeks!
Sleep: I would like to sleep all the time.  When I'm asleep, I sleep pretty well.  Then my bladder wakes me up, and it hurts my pelvis to get out of bed.  But as long as I am sleeping, I'm pretty happy!
Best moment this week: Nick felt Isabella get the hiccups.  He was cracking up.  That was pretty fun.

Movement: Big, strong, and on my right side.  She gets the hiccups 1-4 times each day (maybe more because if it happens at night I'm sleeping through it).  She's active though!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: every day is different.  No true aversions, but I'm sick of food in general.  There's no room for food anymore!

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are becoming a daily occurrence.  I did too much on Friday and it took a full hour plus to get my belly to calm down.  I was easily agitated for the rest of the weekend I noticed.  The heat doesn't help either.  Of course none of this says that labor is impending.  We still have plenty of time to go!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Being able to eat without feeling like a stuffed pig.

What I am looking forward to: Not feeling like I'm going to split in two because I am so stuffed full.

Weekly Wisdom: no wisdom this week.  I'm not feeling particularly wise! ;)

Milestones: not sure that I had any milestones this week... outgrowing a maternity shirt??? =)

Bump Picture: again, I'm failing on this I know... maybe tonight I'll take one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment