Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekly Update- Late!

(actually posted on 7/4/10 but I wanted to keep it in context timing wise!)

How far along? 36 Weeks

How big is baby? Still guessing, maybe around 6.5 or 7 lbs...

Total weight gain/loss: Up to as much as 7lbs gained- all baby and water retention though... this heat is killing me!

Maternity clothes? every day

Sleep: sleeping hard and long with only a couple of interruptions each night.  My hip is better so it isn't waking me anymore thank goodness!

Best moment this week: I suppose it was fun when we were at Labor and Delivery and Nick could see the baby's hiccups completely shaking my belly.  They were pretty violent hiccups!

Movement: Strong, regular and getting bigger every day!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: funny one this week- I've noticed that I don't like anything on my sandwiches right now (as in no lettuce or tomato)... Sort of odd!

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: Random contractions here and there but nothing significant.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Bending over!

What I am looking forward to: Functioning semi-normally again (physically speaking anyhow).

Weekly Wisdom: Just do the best you can.

Milestones: My first trip to labor and delivery!

Bump Picture: not this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment