Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's all very "alien"

This afternoon I had a meeting to jump start a task force here at work.  It was a two hour meeting, after lunch, in a hot room. We were sitting in a semi-circle with no tables in front of us.  Not the most comfortable situation for an 8 1/2 month pregnant woman, but I made due.

About halfway through the meeting I started feeling the baby moving around a bit.  The movement increased until I was fairly distracted by it.  I kept looking down and seeing the alien earthquakes across my belly.  Of course this is nothing new for me (I have an episode of such major movement at least once a day), but I couldn't help but wonder "is anyone else seeing this!?!"

If anyone else noticed the alien in my stomach, they were kind enough not to mention it, but it was pretty entertaining for me all the same! =)

1 comment:

  1. Precisely a manner in which I would have kept my sanity in a similar situation!! You are funny honey!

    ReplyDelete