Friday, February 19, 2010

Two and a half days!

We find out the gender in two and a half days. I just can't wait.

Tonight I went out with some girlfriends to see the movie Valentines Day. It was a really sweet movie. I don't think the bad reviews were entirely fair. Although predictable an ultimately fairly sugary sweet, it offered some sweet complexities somewhat true to life.

Anyhow one of the stories involved a young boy- maybe third grade?- and his first "love". It also had some very sweet mother son moments.

I actually felt a little wistful for a boy in that moment. It is nice to feel like I will be thrilled on Monday no matter what the baby is. I am genuinely excited for this baby to be known to me. The love is growing deeper every day. Just the beginning I have no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment