Thursday, February 4, 2010

No news is... =)

So I really have nothing new to report.  I've had some good days and some bad days, but feel like I'm on an upward trend.  I do believe I'm starting to feel flutters, though it is so early it is still hard to tell it apart from other digestive movement.  It is hard to believe that I am nearly 4 months along!  That is nearly half way!  Crazy how quickly time flies.  Thank goodness I really still have about 6 months left because we haven't even begun to clean out the nursery, let alone prepare it!

I have my monthly check up next week.  Not sure what to expect, but I don't expect very much.  I do have a long list of questions to ask though.  Otherwise I figure we'll probably check my weight and blood pressure and talk a little.  I'm hoping at some point that they'll start listening for the baby's heartbeat, since they haven't used the doppler at all yet, only ultrasound to confirm the heart rate.  Of course if they wanted to do another ultrasound I wouldn't cry about it.  It is always fun to see baby bean.  Well bigger than a bean now- we are already the size of an Avocado!  (That must be a really big avocado! 4-5 inches???)  All I know is that it would fit in my palm quite snugly.

Two more weeks until we find out the gender!  Counting down...

No comments:

Post a Comment