Friday, February 19, 2010

Prepping

Tomorrow I have to go back to the friendly vampires at Kaiser's lab for my 3 hour glucose test.  Although I plan to make some dietary improvements regardless of the results, I really don't want to fail this test.  I've always been the student who would tear up a bit and be mad all day if I got an A- on a test instead of the A I should have.  So suffice it to say that I do not fail tests.

In preparation for this test I am trying to eat high protein and low carb and sugar today.  It's harder than you might think for this pregnant lady who is still just trying to find food that sounds edible.  Avoiding the sugar won't be a problem, but those carbs are definitely a challenge.  Especially since today is Pizza with the President at work.

Hopefully though tomorrow the test will be over and done with, and the results will be good enough that I can stop worrying.

Besides that- we find out the gender in only 3 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment