Friday, February 12, 2010

Dreaming Baby

Last night I had a dream that I had the baby.  Amazingly I skipped right over the labor part and it was so easy that we all went home right after.  Ah, don't I wish! =)

Anyhow I dreamt that the baby was a boy.  He had Nick's nose and coloring, and so much hair!  Seriously down to its shoulders!  But its hair was soft with a texture like mine.

I woke up laughing a little at how funny the dream was.  Truth be told it was not a newborn in my dream, more like a 4 or 5 month old.  But the things my brain was telling me were quite entertaining.  It does make me excited to see the features of our little one to see if it gets my blue eyes, or Nick's brown, or something different altogether.  Will it have Nick's nose (like we think it does) or my little ski slope?  It's fun to imagine for now, and even more fun to see once the baby is here.  I am getting very excited to get to know this little person growing so rapidly inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment