Saturday, April 21, 2012

Questionnaire Week 14

How far along? 14 Weeks

How big is baby? 4.5 inches, 2-3 oz As big as a Navel Orange!

Total weight gain/loss: I keep being told at my doctors appointments that I've lost weight.  Gotta love that GD diet! =)

Maternity clothes? Although they are still too big it is pretty much exclusively what I'm wearing.

Sleep: Other than the horrible cough I've developed from the eight hundredth cold I had this week that's making it hard to fall asleep and waking me up in the morning... Sleep is still pretty good.  Though I am noticing that I will not be able to lay on my stomach much longer.

Best moment this week: Making the decision to transition Bella to a twin bed which opens up furniture options for baby #2!  This kid may get a fully furnished room prior to arrival yet!

Movement: Little bits here and there.  Still nothing major but enough to know the little bugger is in there!

Food cravings: No cravings, but I am starving nearly all the time.  I am ready to set an alarm once an hour just to make sure that I eat!

Food Aversions: No aversions.  The nausea seems to be back a little but I'm hoping it is just other circumstances.

Gender: No idea still.  Considering an appointment to find out sooner, but the anatomy scan is scheduled for May 29th!

Labor Signs: none

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Exhaustion, occasional nausea, easily overheated, and definitely having strains in my uterus when I cough/sneeze/etc.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: This week I would have been very happy to indulge in a frosty margarita or beer.  C'est la vie!

What I am looking forward to: Just each day as it goes along!

Upcoming appointments/events:  Next prenatal is May 10th and the anatomy scan is May 29th

Weekly Wisdom: Give yourself a little credit.  I spent a week stressed out over my glucose numbers and it turned out my test strips were bad!

Milestones: NT Scan and 1st trimester bloodwork are done- everything looks great and super low risk for abnormalities.  Further proof that cancer can't touch my future. =)

Bump Picture: Next post I believe is my next photo shoot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment