Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Questionnaire 12 Weeks

How far along? 12.5 Weeks

How big is baby? 3 inches, the size of a peach!

Total weight gain/loss: Still down from what I can tell.

Maternity clothes? Yep.  I have some non-maternity pants that I can wear, but only a couple.  Even my stretchy waistband pants were too tight the other day.  Sadly though my maternity pants are still big so I spend most of the day hiking them up.  When I can, dresses are the best bet these days!

Sleep: So far so good.  I do require my daily nap still, but overnight seems to be just fine.

Best moment this week: We received our new bedroom furniture this week so I am seeing our new set up take shape.  This poor kid may get a space of their own before they are here after all! =)

Movement: I definitely feel "flutters" (which by the way, are much more than flutters with baby #2) on a daily basis.

Food cravings: Still no cravings.  I will smell things and "have to have" them from time to time.  Oh, and I desperately wanted a bagel with cream cheese the other day.  Not enough to ask Nick to go to the store though!

Food Aversions: Gratefully, none.  Chicken has set me off a few times recently, but nothing too terrible.

Gender: Not a clue.  We have our NT scan on Thursday though so a very slight chance we will find out then.  Most likely though, we won't announce until after our anatomy scan sometime in May- just in case they get it wrong!

Labor Signs: none

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Exhaustion, random dizziness, ravenous hunger (often), clothes that don't fit, and super duper smell.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Nothing really.  I feel really lucky to have such an easy second pregnancy so far!

What I am looking forward to: finding out if it is a boy or a girl!

Upcoming appointments/events:  April 12th is my next prenatal appointment as well as our NT ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom: You still need to listen to your body and remember that you are the expert for your own well-being.

Milestones: In the clear!  I can safely announce this pregnancy to the world now!

Bump Picture: Finally!


3 comments: