Thursday, April 12, 2012

NT Scan

I just got home from our NT ultrasound.  We don't have the blood work to go with this test to really determine "risk" yet but the ultrasound looked great.  Baby looks good and healthy, no obvious abnormalities, and the nuchal translucency measures well below the risk point.  I feel like I can take a huge sigh of relief and just enjoy the rest of this pregnancy now.  Sadly, there is no gender guess at this point.  We don't have our anatomy scan where that will be determined until May 29th!!!  Nick doesn't want to wait so we may look into a gender determination ultrasound through one of our local 3D ultrasound spots earlier than that.  I make no promises though!  I will however share the pictures of this baby with you!

Whole Body Profile

Baby's first close-up!  Looks like this one will have my nose too! =)


It makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment