Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I know, I know...

I haven't been writing.  I know.  I truthfully haven't had a whole lot to say.  Or maybe I feel like it's all the same and just don't feel like seeing it in black and white yet again.  Mostly I'm just trying to get "back to normal"- whatever that means.  I've been doing a lot of housecleaning, trying to manage some of the projects I've avoided over the last year.  I've been spending a lot of time with Bella, rediscovering our relationship and discovering life with a toddler (yikes!).  I've been sick- twice!- boo to that.  And just generally trying to get my feet back under me.

Last year really affected me in so many profound ways that I haven't even fully grasped yet.  I'm hoping that this year will bring the year of Karey in all the best possible ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment