Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life is crazy!

I know I haven't posted in a very long time.  I have actually written some posts that I am not quite ready to share.  Life has thrown us some curve balls (not to worry- it isn't more cancer) that I am sorting out before I post them here.

I can say that I have been reminded on the deepest possible level that life goes on, and cancer is not the end of my story (even figuratively).  I am excited for the next year and believe that there is a plan at play for me that I simply cannot see.  I was quickly getting "stuck" in the post cancer trauma, not seeing where I was "supposed" to go next in my journey.  Sometimes, it isn't our job to figure out what comes next.  It is our job to simply show up and say yes to life.

Like the quotes say-
"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon
"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans" - Woody Allen

1 comment: