Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 38 Weeks

How big is baby? Big, and getting bigger. =)  The books say she is the size of a watermelon... Hmmmm...

Total weight gain/loss: Fluid retention still makes this a big question mark, but I'm guessing somewhere between 5 and 10 lbs up total.

Maternity clothes? mostly dresses to stay comfortable in the warmer weather, but even my maternity clothes are getting tight around my expanding belly!

Sleep: Up a couple of times each night, but sleeping pretty well other than that.

Best moment this week: Getting through a full week with no trips to Labor and Delivery! =)

Movement: It is like a dance party in my belly sometimes.  She is a big girl and I am feeling it!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: none

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: regular contractions on an irregular basis.  My next prenatal is on Thursday so we'll see if I've made any progress.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not feeling guilty when I miss or skip one of my 8 daily pregnancy monitors.  I'm done with the effort this is all taking.

What I am looking forward to: Singing with my baby girl.

Weekly Wisdom: You just never know what to expect, so try to keep a smile on your face and trust that everything will be exactly as it should be.

Milestones: I am officially full term!  Human gestation is actually 38-42 weeks (hence the average of 40 weeks) so baby girl can come any time now with no worries about her health!

Bump Picture: not this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment