Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 37 Weeks

How big is baby? With three weeks left, I'm still guessing between 6.5 and 7 lbs, anticipating half a pound of growth each week now...

Total weight gain/loss: Still under 10 lbs total- I think around 6 or 7 lbs but it's hard to tell with the hot weather.

Maternity clothes? exclusively- non maternity shirts look like half-tees on me now!

Sleep: still sleeping decently.  Up a couple of times at night- not bad.  Plus I'm napping like I'm drugged every day too.  Good think I'm off of work now!

Best moment this week: I went to see Wicked (the musical) and after Defying Gravity (the big number that ends the first act), baby girl was startled awake by the applause.  It was pretty funny since she'd been active for the first half of the act, but had just settled down when the crowd went wild and woke her up again.

Movement: All alien, all the time.  She is big and strong and makes sure I know she's there.

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: nothing in particular- just not super into food.

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: contractions are becoming more regular (as in daily occurrence), but still no "progress"... In my doctors words- I'm still "locked up tight".

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not going to the doctor 2+ times each week.

What I am looking forward to: Not seeing the lovely medical professionals of Kaiser Bay Area for awhile.

Weekly Wisdom: Laughing and letting go will not only make your own life easier, but make the people around you grateful that you aren't freaking out.  Happy "service" people (i.e. nurses and doctors) are much happier to work with you!

Milestones: My second trip to labor and delivery!  Hmm... maybe not a pattern I want to start!

Bump Picture: Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment