Monday, January 4, 2010

Spoke too soon!

First day back at work after the holidays and the nausea has returned with a vengeance. It actually started yesterday when I apparently went too long without eating. Nick and I went to the city for some post-Christmas shopping (he wanted some Trail Running sneakers and I needed to exchange my FABULOUS sunglasses that he bought me for Christmas). We both needed food and headed up to test out the new Burger Bar (of Thomas Keller notoriety). I was very excited to make my own burger and the second it was put in front of me, I thought I was going to be sick.

So this morning I woke up before my alarm clock (after sleeping till 10 or 11am nearly every day for the last week and a half), and nearly passed out with nausea while making my breakfast.

Ah the joys of pregnancy continue. =)

Hopefully I have 3 weeks (or less) of this loveliness left. I have very high hopes for my second trimester! I'm counting on getting my energy back and losing the nausea.

Pre-natal appointment number 2 is on Thursday so I will make sure to share whatever updates I may have then.

No comments:

Post a Comment