Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wow!

Talk about progress! Over the last two and a half days we have: painted the nursery, put together the crib, ordered the changing table, ordered the rug, purchased and installed a new light fixture, purchased and installed blackout curtains, and even made the bed (crib). I would say in another week or so I should be ready to post a full reveal of little boys nursery!!!

HUGE thanks to Nicks mom who painted her tushy off for three straight days and gifted us the crib. Another big thanks to Lindsay for joining the painting party and doing an outstanding job getting the color on the walls. Thanks to Nick for tolerating my crazy and pushing through for two straight weekends even when all he wants to do is relax. Thanks to my mom for helping with regular house maintenance and occupying Bella so we could get these things done.

I really can't wait to get the room done and share the results! I'm excited about it and so far it really looks like it is coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment