Wednesday, August 29, 2012

32 Weeks Questionnaire

How far along? 32 (and a half) weeks

How big is baby? 19 in, 4.5 lbs (though again I'm sure he is bigger)

Total weight gain/loss: Starting to regain back to my starting weight... Chances are this is where I will start to see the slight gain happen.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Varies each night but the reality is that I have to switch sides every hour or two at most or my body HURTS!  My hips and knees and ribs in particular get pushed out on whatever side I'm lying on.

Best moment this week: Taking our family photos was the highlight of this week.  Though last week we painted the nursery, and ordered or received every large item I needed for it which was HUGE.  I'm semi sane again thanks to that!

Movement: He is a strong and busy little boy.  Less patterned in his movements than Bella was (she was pretty predictable) but very active.

Food cravings: None

Food Aversions: none

Gender: All boy

Labor Signs: contractions

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Tired, sore, easily worn out, contractions, and big!  Oh and the acid reflux is starting to be a daily occurrence too.  Gratefully still MUCH better than it was with Bella though!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not hurting most all the time.

What I am looking forward to: Our next growth scan to see how big this little man is getting.  Hopefully still on track to be 82 percentile!

Upcoming appointments/events: oh my goodness I am BUSY!  I am now doing non-stress tests twice a week, seeing my OB every two weeks and my endocrinologist every two weeks.  I will up to weekly appointments with my OB at 36 weeks too but that's another month away! Feels like tomorrow though.  All this and our next growth ultrasound is scheduled for September 11th.  Oh yeah, I'm also doing some counseling for me every couple of weeks since I've recently discovered I'm sort of a mess... =)

Weekly Wisdom: Contractions do not equal labor and I can push through to a point.  As long as I'm not in pain, which is a whole separate issue most days!

Milestones: taking a new set of family photos which included some lovely maternity shots!

Bump Picture: What a difference a month makes!



32 weeks vs 28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment