Sunday, August 12, 2012

30 weeks pregnancy questionnaire

How far along? 30 weeks

How big is baby? 18 inches, 3.2 lbs (according to my tracker, but we know he is already bigger than this...)
Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady a few pounds down from pre-pregnancy which means losing as baby grows!

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: When I sleep, I sleep hard.  Starting the random late pregnancy insomnia though.  I woke up at 4:30 the other morning and could have started my day.  Unfortunately I would have been ready to go back to sleep about the time Bella would have woken up!

Best moment this week: Clearing out the nursery and ordering the crib!

Movement: Very active, very strong.  Seems to maybe be getting a little tight in there though because the movements are bigger but less these days.  He isn't up in my ribs (yet) though so I'm assuming he'll still get a little more room at some point!

Food cravings: None

Food Aversions: none

Gender: All boy

Labor Signs: contractions

Pregnancy Symptoms:  You name it, I've got it at this point.  Well, for late term anyhow.  Hormones are definitely kicking into high gear.  Not sure if I'm nesting or just crazy, but kicking into high gear with getting the nursery and house in order.  Everything is getting harder each day.  I carried a light but awkward part of a desk down the hallway yesterday and managed to hurt myself.  I went to the grocery store tonight and was beat (and contracting) by the time I got home.
Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Energy and physical capability to do just about anything with ease.  And the freedom to focus my energy and attention on my daughter without ending up in a panic attack over everything else.

What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery!

Upcoming appointments/events: prenatal and endocrinologist on Friday, "sprinkle" in a few weeks and our final growth ultrasound after that!  Oh and our family photo shoot (final one as a family of three) is coming up too.

Weekly Wisdom: Deep breathing and a decent nights sleep can help put just about anything in perspective.

Milestones: ordering the crib

Bump Picture: next time!

1 comment:

  1. I am tired from just reading your post! I can tell you are running at a million miles per hour right now! Such an exciting time for you and the fam bam! Looking forward to helping you paint and seeing "THE" color you finally decided on!!! Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete