Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sometimes the burden is too great

Sometimes the burden of life is just too great to carry. It is these times that we need to rely on our friends and family to share the load. Trouble comes when everyone's plates are too full and there is no one able to share the load. What do you do then? I guess that's why there are professionals paid to listen to your problems. I should get one of those...

I'm tired of having a full load to carry. It is making me feel like less of a friend, daughter, sister, mother and most importantly wife. I desperately want to be able to shoulder some of the burdens of others right now but just don't seem to have the capacity. I'm confident that no one really holds it against me right now but that doesn't much help me feel better about it. Or change it.

Well- tomorrow will be better. Of that I'm sure. As a friend recently said on Facebook- "today, making tomorrow look great since 1929". Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment