Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekly update

How far along? 30 Weeks

How big is baby? 18 inches, head to toe and 3.2 pounds!

Total weight gain/loss: haven't weighed myself this week, but I was holding steady at about pre-pregnancy weight last I checked, with water weight swinging me up 4 lbs, or down 2 lbs.

Maternity clothes? exclusively- except some dresses that might as well be maternity, and sweats with very loose elastic waist bands! =)

Sleep: should I be doing that??  Kidding, I could sleep all day if I didn't have things to do!

Best moment this week: My friends shower.  It was so fun!

Movement: Lots and lots!  Still no "alien" movements where I can tell what body parts are poking me, but plenty of thumps and bumps. =)

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: nothing very unusual

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: no signs yet!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: having energy and the ability to function semi normally!

What I am looking forward to: Shower #2!  Family shower is this Saturday!

Weekly Wisdom: Just when you think you've got this figured out, it will change.

Milestones: I don't know that there have been any major milestones this week, unless the shower counts as one!

Bump Picture: A semi cheat- but here is a nice shot from my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment