Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekly Update

How far along? 29 Weeks

How big is baby? 17 inches, head to toe and just over 3 pounds!

Total weight gain/loss: between .5 and 2 lbs over pre-pregnancy weight. The joys of water weight keeps me guessing!

Maternity clothes? Yes, and lots of empire waisted dresses.

Sleep: ever needed- ever elusive...

Best moment this week: Setting up the nursery!

Movement: Being monitored every day with kick counts now. She usually gives me 10 movements in 10-30 minutes (the doctors want it in less than 2 hours)... Busy little girl!

Food cravings: none

Food Aversions: nothing very unusual

Gender: All girl!

Labor Signs: no signs yet!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, and not waddling!

What I am looking forward to: My showers! This weekend I get to celebrate with my lady friends! So excited!

Weekly Wisdom: It helps having friends who are interested in what you are going through. Sometimes you get sick of hearing yourself talk about it, but when someone is truly interested, it can be fun!

Milestones: Finishing the nursery!!!

Bump Picture: No empty promises this week, but I really do mean to try. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment