Monday, May 10, 2010

Nursery!

Well the nursery is nearly done. I have a few additional things to complete (a name placard that will be painted over the "blessings" sign, wall hangings that need to be hung, curtains, etc), but you get the general idea.

I promised pictures when I got to this point, and pictures you shall get! I'm pretty pleased with the result. I will not likely be posting any future pictures of this so if you want to see the final result, you'll just have to come and visit us! =)


The crib. That is the comforter hanging in the window.

















A straight shot, the crib and the dresser on the left.












The comfiest glider/rocker/recliner ever! With the wall hangings that match the bedding above it. The white table will have a lamp on it too, but I still need to find that.










The dresser and shelf above it. The dresser will also function as the changing table- we just need to get the changing pad to sit on top. The shelf will eventually be functional for diaper items. The "blessings" board will be painted for a name placard and the "dreams" board will be hung above the crib.






The light switch plate that Nick picked out. It's hard to read but it is Disney brand and says "I feel just like a princess". It matches the bedding though with the roses and dragonflies!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love it! You guys did such a good job! Did you let the ladies of The Nest see this? LOL Oh and I totally want to know exactly what brand and color that paint is so we can consider it for our dining room! We need to catch up, lady!

    ReplyDelete