Friday, October 12, 2012

39 weeks pregnancy questionnaire

How far along? 39 weeks

How big is baby? 19-22 in, 7.5 lbs- by my app on my phone, but probably more like  8.5 lbs!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained one pound.  =)

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: Very difficult.  Waking regularly between needing to pee, contracting, switching sides... I'm lucky to get a solid hour these days.

Best moment this week: After yet another meltdown due to the universe telling me it is not yet time to have this baby, my sister showed up for me and called her acupuncturist to get me an appointment asap.  It definitely had me contracting, so we will see if it works!

Movement: Very active though running out of room

Food cravings: None

Food Aversions: none

Gender: All boy

Labor Signs: Tons of contractions, some real, some "practice, dilated to nearly 3 cms!

Pregnancy Symptoms: All of the old standards still apply.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: my sanity.

What I am looking forward to:  meeting our little man one way or another sometime this week.

Upcoming appointments/events: I go back to the OB on Monday if I haven't gone into labor by then.  We will schedule the induction at that time.

Weekly Wisdom: You have no control.  Accept that now.

Milestones: no real milestones this week...

Bump Picture: 39 weeks  This will be the last picture no matter what since my induction will be scheduled on or before my due date.  As big as I'm gonna get!



No comments:

Post a Comment