Friday, October 5, 2012

38 weeks Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along? 38 weeks

How big is baby? 19-22 in, not quite 7 lbs- by my app on my phone, but probably more like 7 lbs 10 oz!

Total weight gain/loss: Still about prepregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep: It is getting harder for sure.  I'm hurting more again and it is really hard to flip from side to side to alleviate the pressure.  I'm also waking around 5:30am each morning and struggling to go back to sleep for 1-2 hours.  Brutal!

Best moment this week: Had a solid conversation with Nick about names (just tonight!) and think we have some strong contenders going in to game time.  I think we both feel much more comfortable than we did before.

Movement: Still pretty active.  It was tough to keep him on the monitor at this week's NST.

Food cravings: None

Food Aversions: none

Gender: All boy

Labor Signs: Tons of contractions, some even felt "real".  A little more progress made but wavering between hopeful that labor is imminent and thinking I'm still facing induction in about a week and a half...

Pregnancy Symptoms: All of the old standards still apply.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not spending each night contracting to distraction and wondering if maybe, just maybe, my water will break in the middle of the night only to wake up semi disappointed that it has not.

What I am looking forward to:  meeting our little boy (hopefully soon!) and maybe getting a little bit of "me" back.

Upcoming appointments/events: NST on Tuesday and OB on Friday.  Fingers crossed that I do not make either of these appointments.

Weekly Wisdom: Expectations often lead to disappointment.  Try to let go.

Milestones: no real milestones this week...

Bump Picture: 38 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment