Monday, December 21, 2009

A shared experience!

Last week I found out that one of my very best friends is pregnant too! She is due three weeks before me. This is her second baby, but it will be fun to share the experience all the same. Plus that means that our babies will be the same age growing up!

Other than that exciting news I progress along. So far so good. Still all good signs and no bad signs. I've had a rough few days with morning sickness, but then I had a couple of really good days, so I'm just taking it day by day. I'm realizing how exceptionally important sleep is to my body. Lack of sleep is the number one cause of really awful morning sickness, exaggerated emotions, and crankiness.

Two more days until our appointment and I will finally have a picture to share with everyone. I will also feel more confident sharing the news with work and my friends and family. I am counting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment