Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pregnancy Questionnaire 24 weeks

I realize that I missed a week of this, but it has been a challenging month.  I also realized as I typed this out that there were a few things I never wrote about that I should follow up on, but not tonight. =)

How far along? 24 Weeks
How big is baby? 9 inches, 1.7lbs The size of an eggplant!

Total weight gain/loss: seem to be holding steady which in theory means I'm losing while baby gains!

Maternity clothes? Yep!  Even the stretchy normal clothes feel a bit tight around the middle.

Sleep: Getting tougher.  I have to swap between regular pillows and my pregnancy pillow each night just to try to keep things in check.

Best moment this week: Nick finally felt baby boy!
Movement: Very active.  I have to look back at this from my first pregnancy because I am a little surprised at how much I feel him.  Not the level of activity, but the strength of it!
Food cravings: No cravings.  Getting tougher to eat as my hormones increase.
Food Aversions: no problems.
Gender: It's a boy!!!!

Labor Signs: none

Pregnancy Symptoms:  More and more every day!  Feeling very round and heavier each day, still experiencing the bone/joint pain (though much better since finishing the mountain play), blood sugar is going up, heartburn nearly every day, contractions with too much activity... I'm sure there are more but those are the majors
Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Just the freedom of not being pregnant.  Energy, sleep, freedom to eat whatever I want whenever I feel like it...
What I am looking forward to: Our growth scan which will tell us how big little man is!
Upcoming appointments/events:  OB on July 10th, Growth Scan on July 31st
Weekly Wisdom: Often in pregnancy, the answer is rest.
Milestones: I'm sure I had some but simply can't think of anything.  It's been a challenging month to say the least.
Bump Picture: 24 weeks!



1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Karey!!!! Love those jeans on you! I can't believe you are already at 24 weeks- time is flying!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete