Tuesday, May 22, 2012

pregnancy questionnaire 18 weeks

How far along? 18.5 Weeks

How big is baby? 6 inches, 8 ounces (that's half a pound!!!)

Total weight gain/loss: Still down.  Still not tracking this. =)

Maternity clothes? Exclusively.  I popped this week. 

Sleep: Pretty much can't sleep on my stomach now without a pillow or something angling me.  Other than that, I'm sleeping decently.

Best moment this week: Not sure I really had any pregnancy moments this week.  Amazing how different it is with number two!

Movement: Starting to feel more again.  Lots of big rolls and the occasional jab.

Food cravings: Tonight I suddenly wanted some sauteed carrots (in butter and sprinkle of brown sugar).  So I made them, and they were delicious!  Closest thing to a craving I've ever had I guess!

Food Aversions: none really

Gender: It's a boy!!!! 

Labor Signs: I feel the occasional contraction but so far I understand that is normal.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  I can't lay on my stomach, when I bend over I have to separate my knees for my belly, I can no longer do plies during warm ups at rehearsal, occasional contractions, hungry all the time... that's all I can think of! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much.  Just energy I guess.

What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery (once I finish the mountain play)

Upcoming appointments/events:  The anatomy scan is May 29th

Weekly Wisdom: You keep getting more pregnant- it just happens!

Milestones: "popping"

Bump Picture: next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment