Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pregnancy Questionnaire- 16 weeks

I know I am SO late in posting this, but life is crazy.  I will post another post filling you in on the rest of our lives (3 doctors appointments this week!), as well as a post on our gender reveal party and ultrasound, but for now, here is the quick update!

How far along? 16.5 Weeks

How big is baby? 5 inches, 5 oz As big as a turnip!  Or a better frame of reference, the baby would fit right into one of my hands.  Sweetness.

Total weight gain/loss: Still down.  Still not tracking this. =)

Maternity clothes? Nearly exclusively. 

Sleep: Sleeping fine as far as pregnancy goes, though I am about a week out from no longer being able to lay on my stomach.  As it is I have to angle myself slightly to avoid too much pressure on my lower stomach.

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender!  (more on this later)

Movement: Interestingly enough it has sort of calmed down.  I thought I would be feeling a ton of movement by now since it started so early, but now when I feel things it is usually big rolls, or the occasional kick to the cervix.  No taps yet.

Food cravings: No cravings.  Still wanting to eat more often than "normal" but the ravenous hunger has subsided.

Food Aversions: No aversions though I am still very sensitive to smells in foods (like onions which normally bug me, make me nauseous now).

Gender: It's a boy!!!!  Again, more on that later.

Labor Signs: I actually saw a contraction during our gender ultrasound last week- it was crazy.  And will be talking to my OB today because I've been having some cramping which makes me nervous.  I do not need to be placed on bed rest for this pregnancy!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Round ligament pain, almost can't lay on my stomach, extra tired, and just feeling more pregnant each and every day.

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not much.  Just energy I guess.

What I am looking forward to: Wrapping my brain around this whole having a boy business!

Upcoming appointments/events:  The anatomy scan is May 29th

Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your gut- I knew I was having a boy but didn't trust it!

Milestones: Finding out the sex

Bump Picture: 16.5 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment