Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Still Alive

I know it has been months since I last posted.  I plan to change this soon.  In fact, I promise to update you soon on what has been keeping me busy.  This life is a beautiful mess indeed.  The good news is that I am finding my way back to me each and every day.  I'm in the process of rediscovering who I am, and who I want to be.  I am excited to be looking into going back to work part time.  My kids deserve to see a mom who works professionally as well as is present in their lives.  It is a crazy big undertaking but I have faith in myself.  And speaking of, if you happen to know of any part time positions out there, please keep me in mind!  I am beginning the process of reaching out.  We are getting ready for the idea that Bella will start kindergarten in the fall (though we still don't know where) and Gio will be ready for preschool.  Onward and upward into this beautiful, crazy, messy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment