Thursday, October 13, 2011

Keep rolling along

I am nearly halfway done with my radiation treatment now.  Tomorrow I will complete three weeks out of six.  I confirmed today that I will be done on either November 3rd or 4th.  I have 26 regular treatments, then three "boost" treatments where they focus in on some tighter regions, and then finally they will likely throw one "extra at me.  That is 29 or 30 total treatments.

In other news my cycle restarted today.  Theoretically that means that I am still fertile and can have more babies the old fashioned way.  It's funny because it is something that I've been really stressing about and now that it has happened I realize that if it comes down to it, and I'm not able to have any more babies, I'm okay with that.  Don't get me wrong, I want at least one more child, but I realize that I'm lucky to have Isabella and if it came down to it, she is enough.  Truth is, no one wants to be told that the choice is taken away from them.  I suppose that is really the foundation of it all.

Although it has been quite awhile since I last wrote, I'm feeling a bit spacey and less than inspired right now, so I will leave it there for now.  And leave you with a sweet picture of my independent little girl.

1 comment: