Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkins!

In a month long Halloween celebration we have enjoyed the spirit of the season at Disneyland as well as a trip to the pumpkin patch!  You know, because radiation five days a week isn't keeping me busy enough. =)  Anyhow it has been pretty wonderful particularly since Bella is really developing so quickly these days.  She becomes more of a kid and less of a baby each and every day.  Disneyland was a little challenging because of this as she was really asserting her independence during the trip.  But she still loved loved loved all the sights and sounds- especially the characters.  Here's our photo with Mickey!


Steamboat Willy Mickey!  Not Bella's best picture, but its what we have!

Today was our trip to the pumpkin patch!  We went to a really fun one up in Petaluma and had my niece Mia and my mom with us.  Sadly, we didn't get any good group pictures, or even the girls together.  It was so hot that I think all of our brains stopped working.  But Bella got some good shots with her favorite orange orbs!


Riding in the Wheelbarrow!


A pumpkin pushing the pumpkins!  (Or at least trying- those suckers were big!)

I guess the point of this post is, life is good.  I'm totally exhausted and fatigued from the radiation.  My skin is holding up well though starting to show the irritation.  Not bad considering I am 2/3 done.  Only two more weeks till I can be done with this nonsense!  I started rehearsals for the mountain play benefit today so continue with my busy streak.  It's a challenge to find the line between pushing through the fatigue (because my doctor says I can) and getting enough rest (because my doctor says I have to).  But, as long as life keeps treating me so well, I should be just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Bella with the pumpkins!!!! Looks like she had a great time!!! Can't wait to see her in her Halloween costume! Some many things to look forward to in the near future! xoxo

    ReplyDelete