Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How time flies!

We must be having fun because time is flying! This Friday Bella will be 6 weeks already! I have no idea where the time has gone. Slowly but surely we are figuring things out. She is sleeping a little bit more regularly and growing each and every day. I'm starting to get the hang of her cues and what they mean, making it easier to manage her fussiness. My anxiety is starting to return, making me a little nervous that I still may deal with some version of post-partum. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it I suppose. No sense in focusing on something out of my control at this point!

Back to the important stuff though- Bella of course! She is getting more interactive each day. Her best time is usually in the morning around 9 or 10 or so. That is when she is usually awake and happy. Evenings she tends to be fussy, but overall she is a great baby. I really couldn't love her more. Life as a mom is suiting me much better than I ever thought it could!

No comments:

Post a Comment